Stallion Service Auction
NEW ENGLAND GYPSY HORSE CLUB
STALLION SERVICE ONLINE AUCTION
This is a fundraising program to support the NEGHC events and programs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The NEGHC advertises the stallion stud service.
2. Stallion owner must sign this document and send it to the NEGHC along with the stallion information page and at least 3 photos.
3. Buyers must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a stallion service.
4. The mare owner must first contact the stallion owner to have the mare approved.
5. Stud fee is payable to the NEGHC in US dollars through the auction website or PayPal.
6. Winners have 48 hours to make payment. If payment is not received within 48 hours then the item will be sold to the next highest bidder.
7. A mare owner may purchase any number of stallion services. Once you purchase a stallion service you will be entering into a legal contract with the stallion owner and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the stallion owner’s breeding contract. This may include additional collection and shipping costs to be paid by the mare owner. It is recommended that specific dates be
included in the contract as to when the breeding must be used.
8. Purchases are final and no refunds will be given.
9. Should the stallion die or become unfit for service during the breeding year prior to the mare becoming pregnant, the stallion
owner may have an option to substitute another stallion owned by the stallion owner. If the mare owner chooses not to accept the
offer of a different stallion, the amount paid will be a donation fully to the NEGHC.
10. Any live foal guarantee is between the stallion owner and the mare owner if applicable.
11. Once a breeding is sold, relocation of a stallion does not prevent the breeding of a mare. If a stallion is sold, it is the responsibility of the stallion owner to insure that the breeding will still take place with the new owner.
12. All prices are in US Dollars.
13. Mares must be approved by the Stallion owner before accepting the winning bid.
14. Both mare and stallion owner assumes all risk of accident, injury or death to the mare or stallion, and specifically releases the
New England Gypsy Horse Club, its officers, directors, representatives and agents from any and all liability of injury or disability
Suffered by, or sickness or death of the stallion, mare or foal from any cause whatsoever, and specifically waives any and all
Claims resulting from such loss, injury, disability, illness, or death. The NEGHC does not assume liability for any disputes that may arise between the mare owner and the stallion owner.
The owners acknowledge by signing this document that they understand the program and that the NEGHC makes no warranties either expressed, implied or by any other means of interpretation in connection with this agreement.
By purchasing or listing a stallion service through the NEGHC Stallion Service Sale, it is understood that the owner (stallion or mare) agrees to the above terms and conditions.