2023 Stallion Auction
Please support our not for profit club
The New England Gypsy Horse Club is looking for stallion owners, such as yourself, to donate one breeding to their stallion in the NEGHC Online Stallion Service Auction beginning October 31st and ending at 9pm EST on November, 10th. The starting bid will be $400 (unless otherwise stated by the stallion owner). Mare owners must ask for your approval before accepting the winning bid. Please contact us before the auction ends to tell us the names of all approved owners. The Stallion Service Auction will be promoted on our website (www.neghc.org) and facebook page which will provide promotion for your stallion as well.
The benefits for stallion owners include:
Your banner displayed at the NEGHC Show in 2024 (you must supply the banner and pay for shipping both ways)
Online promotion that includes photos and information, as well as a link to your provided web page or Facebook page
Online advertising through Facebook and the NEGHC website
Complimentary online web add from TM Photography for all stallions with accepted winning bids
It is the intent and purpose of The New England Gypsy Horse Club (NEGHC) to showcase the beauty and versatility of the Gypsy Horse and to support all members as an integral part of the club; to educate and inform the membership and the general public about the Gypsy Horse and to conduct horse shows and other equine related events for exhibition and promotion of Gypsy Horses to strengthen the bonds of the breed’s lovers. Our club formed in 2017, we are a non-profit organization dedicated to safe, family orientated, Gypsy Horse related activities. Our EIN number is 82-0768241.
Some of the ways your donation will help The NEGHC are to provide division awards for exhibitors, upkeep, and maintenance of showgrounds, a dinner to bring exhibitors together, a silent auction and the ability to provide learning opportunities for all ages. We hope to add a second annual show in the future. Our show is important to many Gypsy Horse owners as we hold the only breed show in the Northeast.
The NEGHC is guided by dedicated volunteers. Our only sources of revenue have been the fees paid by members and donations received from generous businesses and individuals like you. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
NEW ENGLAND GYPSY HORSE CLUB
STALLION SERVICE ONLINE AUCTION
This is a fundraising program to support the NEGHC events and programs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The NEGHC advertises the stallion stud service.
2. Stallion owner must sign this document and send it to the NEGHC along with the stallion information page and at least 3 photos.
3. Buyers must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a stallion service.
4. Prior to bidding, the mare owner must contact the stallion owner to have the mare approved.
5. Stud fee is payable to the NEGHC in US dollars through the auction website or PayPal.
6. Winners have 48 hours to make payment. If payment is not received within 48 hours then the item will be sold to the next highest bidder.
7. A mare owner may purchase any number of stallion services. Once you purchase a stallion service you will be entering into a legal contract with the stallion owner and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the stallion owner’s breeding contract. This may include additional collection and shipping costs to be paid by the mare owner. It is recommended that specific dates be
included in the contract as to when the breeding must be used.
8. Purchases are final and no refunds will be given.
9. Should the stallion die or become unfit for service during the breeding year prior to the mare becoming pregnant, the stallion
owner may have an option to substitute another stallion owned by the stallion owner. If the mare owner chooses not to accept the
offer of a different stallion, the amount paid will be a donated in full to the NEGHC.
10. Any live foal guarantee is between the stallion owner and the mare owner if applicable.
11. Once a breeding is sold, relocation of a stallion does not prevent the breeding of a mare. If a stallion is sold, it is the responsibility of the stallion owner to insure that the breeding will still take place with the new owner.
12. All prices are in US Dollars.
13. Both mare and stallion owners assumes all risk of accident, injury or death to the mare or stallion, and specifically releases the
New England Gypsy Horse Club, its officers, directors, representatives and agents from any and all liability of injury or disability
Suffered by, or sickness or death of the stallion, mare or foal from any cause whatsoever, and specifically waives any and all
Claims resulting from such loss, injury, disability, illness, or death. The NEGHC does not assume liability for any disputes that may arise between the mare owner and the stallion owner.
The owners acknowledge by signing this document that they understand the program and that the NEGHC makes no warranties either expressed, implied or by any other means of interpretation in connection with this agreement.
By purchasing or listing a stallion service through the NEGHC Stallion Service Sale, it is understood that the owner (stallion or mare) agrees to the above terms and conditions.